Wednesday 16 September 2015

Round Three - Inktober?

Hi everybody!

The cold disfigured corpse of Round Two hasn't even grown rigid yet, and I'd like to suggest Round Three. Usually I'd be tactful and keep the mourning period, but I just happened to stumble upon a challenge called Inktober. The idea is to do an ink drawing every day of October.

Check the Inktober website for yourselves.

While the pun certainly is repulsive, I think I'll take the challenge. So, shall we make that round three, then?

6 comments:

  1. So I am in..where to upload our works?:) here ?with INKTOBER tag ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Well you CAN do that but we moved to tumblr. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/challengingblog I sent you an invitation.

      Delete
    2. on >>> curosu.octavian@gmail.com ? <<<
      sorry but I didn't receive any invitation...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWW not i get it its alright, i figured out! :D

    ReplyDelete